Sunday, September 9, 2007

Selayang Trip~

Okay~ So like, I haven’t been blogging for a while.. Hurm.. Blame it on the tremendous amount of assignments that I have been getting from my classes, especially Design Class.. Hehe~

Dang.. Okay, I’m thoroughly beat here. Too tired yet soo much work need to be done in time.. Hahahah~

Yesterday, Saturday, 8th of September 2007, went to Selayang with my team members…(spoiler zone)

“The tip to Selayang is for our Malaysian Studies group project.. We were supposed to go to a selected area of a community and do research about its economic activities, education level, etc.. For our group, we; I chose Selayang over many other places just because I’ve been to Selayang before during my National Service, and it brings soo much good memories.. Tee hee..”

So like, we al agreed to meet at Serdang Commuter Station, where we would be taking the commuter to Kepong, and taking a cab to Selayang.. Little did I know that I would be spending a few good hours, just waiting for the others to arrive.. Hehehe~ So there, waiting my butt out at the station, trying to look less suspicious(since there’s a bunch of surly looking guys eyeing me~ Ugh~Talk about being rude~ humph) then, ahhh.. My lifesaver… Shanna came to the rescue!!! Yayyyyy!!! Hehehe~ I was like,”Oh thank God!!” But that doesn’t help the fact that I hit her head with a big steel piece.. Chewah!! Jokez.. Hehe~ And shortlu after that, Fares came.. Yes!! Things are looking very nice now.. Heheheh~

But (speaks grimly), we…are….still…waiting….again….and….again….

Then, after waitin for about half an hour or so, Chong showed up with her boyfriend.. Okay.. One down, three more to go.. Hehehe~ Three as in Amru, Kaka and Jindo.. Hurm… Where could they be??? Why are they making me wait?? Heheheh~

Okay.. Something have to be done.. Humph!!! (triumphant sneer) So, weall just decided that after Amru arrive, we would just go ahead with our journey, while Kaka and Jindo would pursue on us… Sorry about that, but we really really running out of time.. Hehehe~ Not to mention wasting out time..

Awww… When we finaly reached Kepong, Jindo called me and tell me that they just arrived at KTM Serdang.. Arrrgghhh, I said.. Hehe.. Asked them to take the next train to Kepong, and me, Amru and Fares wait for them.. Oh I forgot to mention that Shanna, and Chong and boyfriend went to Selayang by car.. Hehe~

Okay.. Skip all the intro and all, after a hours and a good cry at the station, we all managed to gather up at Majlis Perbandaran Selayang; all safe and.. errr… Safe? Hehe~ Then we kind of split up so we can cover more ground.. Hehe~ In the end, I ended up with the rest of the group while Chong and boyfriend proceed with their car and take pictures on their own.. So I gave her (Chong) the list of pictures and info that we need and there she goes…. Hehe~

Then, me, Shanna, Jindo, Kaka, Amru and Fares embark on our journey.. We took pictures while modeling with the phone booth, playground etc.. Its soo much fun.. Hehe~Hurm.. I’ll try and put pictures later… Hurm.. Hehehe~

Hehe.. Okay.. I just skip right to the conclusion.. Sigh~ Still have assignments left to do.. Hehe~

In a nut shell, the journey, the trip was super fun, although we had a late start.. Everything went well with no difficulties and all.. Hehe~ Everybody was tired, of that I have no denial.. Hehe.. I am tired myself.. Sigh~ Well, we managed to take a lot of photos.. I’m looking forward to put it here in this blog so all of you can see it and tell how much fun that we had.. Hehe~

Till then, see ya~


*there's a lot of wrong spelling.. sowey~~~~

No comments: